Scholarship opportunities are updated on a routine basis.
. Southern Scholarship Foundation (SSF):
.WIN up to $10,000 in scholarships
money to pay for college: This is a NEW YEAR (2017) with new opportunities to get FREE financing to help cover some of your college expenses. We are offering you an opportunity to WIN scholarship monies up to $10,000. All you have to do is simply apply before the deadline.
Students from all backgrounds can win a scholarship to help pay for college or college related expenses. This scholarship is awarded annually and students can apply every year. Eligibility Requirements
•Applicant level of education must be a senior in High School, College and Graduate student.
•Applicant must have a “C” average or above.
•Applicant must be a full-time or part-time student.
•Applicant must submit a 250 word essay (THE ESSAY TOPIC WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION.)
•Applicant must produce a class schedule and tuition costs (THIS IS FOR WINNERS ONLY.)
•There are NO INCOME GUIDELINES.
•Scholarship amounts range from $500.00 to $10,000.00
Here is the link to apply for our scholarship program (www.sourcesforstudents.com/scholarship/
The School Board of Miami-Dade County, Florida has established a School Board Scholarship.
* Seniors who meet the eligibility requirements and attend a public high school in Miami-Dade County are encouraged to apply.
* Scholarships will be awarded based on community service, strong academic performance, demonstration of leadership, integrity, financial need, and potential to achieve career goals.
* One scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior from among the high schools in each of the nine Miami-Dade County Public Schools, School Board voting districts.
* The application, eligibility requirements, and timeline for the School Board Scholarship are attached.
* Students should submit their completed applications to email@example.com
> on or before March 1, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.
* Scholarship winners will be announced at the May 11, 2017 School Board meeting.
Raise.me allows high school students to earn
scholarships from colleges for their achievements
in and out of the classroom.
Students are eligible to receive scholarship money for each achievement from the start of 9th grade until midway through 12th grade.
Dear Students and Parents,
Through a new program called raise.me
>, you can automatically earn scholarships from colleges each time you achieve any of the following goals in school:
* Get an A in a course ($100 - $1,000)
* Get a B in a course ($50 - $600)
* Participate in a school club or sport ($25 - $250)
* And much more
Our school is among the first in the country to take advantage of this opportunity, which is funded in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and U.S. colleges.
Florida Hispanic Scholarship: Guidelines for 2017 Scholarship Application
In order to qualify students must meet the following criteria:
* Applicants must be of Hispanic descent.
* Applicants must have a minimum high school grade point average of 3.5
* Financial need will be a consideration
* Volunteer/Community Service will be high consideration factor
Scholarship will be granted to students residing in the FHLC State House/Senate Member District. The Scholarship award will be applied to the 2017 FALL TERM.
The Florida Hispanic Foundation members and staff will review, rate the applications, and make final decisions on scholarship awards. The following criteria will be considered in evaluating applicants:
* Personal Statement/Goals
* Academic Achievement
* Financial Need
* Volunteer/Work Experience
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION
Be sure to submit ENTIRE Application Package, which includes:
Please see the above attached PDF files:
* Page 1 - PERSONAL DATA
* Page 2: SUPPLEMENTARY DATA
* Be sure to enclose all of the proper attachments (includes Essay, Financial Need)
· Do not use a binder, notebook or plastic sheet protectors for the application
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS COMPLETE.
If an application is missing information, our offices will NOT be able to inform the applicant
of deficiencies. We will send a letter of acknowledgment that your application has been
SUBMIT COMPLETED APPLICATION, INCLUDING ALL DOCUMENTATION.
To the Office of the nominating State Senator or State Representative
Completed Application MUST be Submitted by February 23,2017
Students receiving Tourism Cares scholarships
will be invited to participate in the Tourism Cares Mentoring Program at the NTA Travel Exchange, in San Antonio, Texas in December 2017. Students will be paired with industry professionals to learn hands-on sales and marketing tactics, build their professional networks and learn about career opportunities.
The application deadline is Monday, April 3, 2017. The online application and a complete list of the available awards and eligibility rules can be found at:http://www.tourismcares.org/academic-scholarships/
The deadline to apply is Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 11:59 (ET).
2017 Awards & Eligibility Requirements:
Marriott International Inc. – up to 5 awards at $1,500 each
* Must be a graduating senior or graduate of a NAF Academy of Hospitality & Tourism
* Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in academy classes
* Must be intending to continue study in the hospitality and tourism field or be pursuing further education in hospitality management, hotel management, culinary or the food and beverage field
American Express Jesse Blackman – up to 1 award at $1,500
* Must be a graduating senior of a NAF Academy of Hospitality & Tourism
* Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in academy classes
* Must be intending to continue study in the hospitality and tourism field
NAF Alumni Business Scholarship – up to 5 awards at $1,500 each
* Must be a graduating senior or graduate of a NAF academy
* Must be pursuing further education in business and/or financial services
* Must have earned a 3.0 GPA or better in academy classes during high school
* Must be currently active in the academy, or if already graduated, must be involved or plan to be involved in a local academy, i.e. alumni activities, mentoring, etc.
Important: If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a one-time award of $1,500. Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
**Previous recipients are not eligible to apply.
**Awards are for undergraduate study only.
The deadline to apply is Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 11:59pm (ET).